Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – My Plan of Action
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
My Plan of Action
by Lan Tait
After my own careful research (of which I remain open to suggestions), I have devised the following four point plan of action to address the dental component of my treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Extract Non Vital (Dead) Teeth
- Including removal of any root canaled teeth
- Including the cleaning and removal of the periodontal ligament
Remove / Replace Metal in the Mouth
- Porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns
- Mercury (dental amalgam under porcelain crowns)
- Gold Bridge
Address TMJ Issues
- bite interference – #2 Molar fillings vs opposing Gold Bridge.
- bite interference – Porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns vs opposing teeth.
Address Dental Cavitations Issues (if any)
I am currently following a New LipHe Lifestyle – http://NewLipHe.org/ “New Life” is a Naturopathic approach to healing with a plant sourced diet (mostly raw, uncooked vegan or vegetarian), and primarily advocated by the listed Medical References.
Furthermore, I believe the above dental treatment plan is in accordance with the guidelines of the listed Dental Associations References.
- Gabriel Cousens, M.D., M.D.(H), D.D.
- Joseph Mercola, D.O.
- Joel Fuhrman, M.D.
Dental Associations References:
- The International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine, or IABDM
- Holistic Dental Association
- The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, or IAOMT
- Miguel B. Mercado, Jr., M.D.